CRM/Business Software Consultant
As a Software Developer at Three30 Group you will help in the design, development, implementation, and support of software solutions for our customers. You will assist the company with the implementation of best practices, standards, processes, and methodologies within the software development group. We are interested in developers who are self-motivated, passionate about software development, and who want to become leaders within the organization.
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional programming skills as demonstrated by a history of successful projects.
- Experience creating detailed specifications and generating accurate estimates from them.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, TFS).
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue, or a similar framework a plus.
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks a plus.
- Experience with MVC and ORM’s or Micro ORM’s a plus.
- Web development and integration experience a plus.
The Solutions We Create
Websites, Applications, Integrations, Databases, Business Intelligence, and Reporting
About Three30 Group
At Three30 Group we understand that it takes great people to deliver great solutions. This starts by hiring people that are passionate about software and helping others solve problems. And in turn we help our employees by developing their potential, providing learning opportunities, creating professional growth, and by making Three30 Group a great place to work. If this sounds like you and the type of place you’d love to work, then email us your resume at email@example.com.