CRM/Business Software Consultant
As a CRM/Business Software Consultant at Three30 Group you will help in the design, implementation, delivery, and support of software solutions for our customers. We are interested in individuals who are self-motivated, passionate about technology and helping others, and who want to become leaders within the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assuming the role of internal advocate/liaison for established client accounts.
- Fostering client relations as well as identifying and resolving their concerns.
- Communicating new service and product opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to proper company staff.
- Preparing schedules and action plans to identify particular targets.
- Developing and maintaining the supported sales/marketing application knowledge.
- Preparing estimates, proposals, presentations, and sales/support contracts.
- Application design, configuration, and deployment for clients.
- Coordinating the delivery of company development work and services.
- Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars, and webinars.
- Managing account services and deliverables through follow-up and quality checks.
- Providing user training and support to clients post deployment.
- Recommending changes in supported applications, services, and support policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the specifications and features of the systems supported by Three30 Group to ensure the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Investigation and documentation of clients’ specific needs and organizational requirements pertaining to the application services provided by Three30 Group.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology related fields or equivalent experience.
- Software application related consulting experience preferred.
- Trained, certified, and/or experienced in one or more CRM systems preferred (Zoho, Salesforce, MS Dynamics, HubSpot).
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing operations.
- Computer application skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Understands the use of social media as a tool to promote and grow a business.
- Pleasant and relationship focused personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A team player.
- Able to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive individual, self-starter, and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver presentations (to both small and large groups).
About Three30 Group
At Three30 Group we understand that it takes great people to deliver great solutions. This starts by hiring people that are passionate about software and helping others solve problems. And in turn we help our employees by developing their potential, providing learning opportunities, creating professional growth, and by making Three30 Group a great place to work. If this sounds like you and the type of place you’d love to work, then email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.