Sales & Marketing Solutions Specialist
The successful candidate for this position will assist with the setup and ongoing support of the sales, marketing, and customer service solutions we implement for our clients. This an entry to junior-level role for someone who desires to gain the experience and knowledge necessary to eventually become a business solutions consultant within our organization.
About the Job
- This is an entry to junior-level position.
- Provides technical support to our customers.
- Provides assistance to consultants during solution analysis, design, set-up/configuration, testing, and delivery.
- Creates and maintains project, procedural, technical, and end user support documentation.
- Assists in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of applications.
- Provides internal support for our sales and marketing teams.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- An associate’s or bachelor's degree, or 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, CRM support, technical support, computer science, software configuration, business analysis or related field
- Detail & process oriented, with a desire to consistently deliver quality solutions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- A passion for helping others achieve their goals.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Google Apps, or similar products for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Skills Desired (but not required)
- Knowledge of basic computing, database, and networking principles.
- Website CMS configuration and support using Squarespace, Wix, Weebly, or similar products.
- Hosted CRM configuration and support using Salesforce.com, Zoho CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, or similar products.
- Hosted marketing automation & email marketing configuration using HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Zoho Campaigns, or similar products.
About Three30 Group
At Three30 Group we understand that it takes great people to deliver great solutions. This starts by hiring people that are passionate about helping clients solve tough business problems. And in turn we help our employees by developing their potential, providing learning opportunities, creating professional growth, and by making Three30 Group a great place to work. If this sounds like you and the type of place you’d love to work, then email us your resume at email@example.com.